Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Jhoni the Voice >www.jhonithevoice.com

Jhoni the Voice, Singer

What do you need to be a leader?
You need to have a vision. A point - where you see yourself leading and visualize yourself as that person. 


What inspired you in your life? 
GOD and the people around me, my environment inspires me.

Does being Hispanic/Latino have any influence on your business? 
Absolutely, my roots trace to the Dominican Republic and it’s something that I take everywhere with me.

In the face of adversity, how do you decide to drive ahead? 
I try to not think about it, I have faith in myself and my team, I don’t think about the problem I think about the solution.

What is the biggest challenge your business has faced?
It’s trying to get the public to listen to something brand new. Something that’s different to what’s on the radio, so it has to be done right. New music, it doesn’t happen over night but it can be done.

If you could change one thing about your business. What would it be?
I wouldn’t really change anything, but I’d do more for sure.

What was your childhood ambition? 
To be one of the greatest singers.

Tell us about three leaders that you admire.
Martin Luther King and Abraham Lincoln – they truly changed the world for many and definitely, Da Vinci, he was completely out of his mind and out of this world.

For business meetings, which do you prefer: breakfast, lunch, or dinner? 
Lunch

What sacrifices in your personal life did you have to make in order to become successful in your business?
Selling my life to people. A lot of artists don’t realize that your main product is your life and it’s truly a sensitive matter– but it’s real and it has to be done if you want to succeed as an artist.

What is your favorite quote? 
“It’s progress not perfection.”

Is it difficult to be unconventional?
No, definitely not for me.

Biggest mistake made?
Falling in love too young.

Do you consider yourself an innovator? Why?
Yes, because I don’t like the norm,  and since that’s one of the main qualities in an innovator, I know that it’s about stepping outside of the box to redefine something and I’m comfortable with that.

About the Artist:
See Jhoni biography here





No comments:

Popular Posts

New York Time

Copyright 2017 ©
Netvision SA and PlanetM
New York, New York, USA 10008
You can copy this content without permission but you must notify us via email.
Otherwise, it is illegal. All rights reserved worldwide
Updated by Carlos Vassallo

Pageviews last month